Friday, February 5, 2010

Why are there so many neo-liberals that have left the true roots of liberalism?

So true..They used to just smoke pot and hug trees, now they burn flags, spit on troops,believe in fairy tales (9-11 conspiracies),refuse to work,refuse to punish child molesters, let drug dealers who sell to kids off on probation,as well as hate their country and show support to Hugo Chavez,Saddam, Che,Kim Jong and of course, Bin Laden..Why are there so many neo-liberals that have left the true roots of liberalism?
everybody is just liberal for their own rightsWhy are there so many neo-liberals that have left the true roots of liberalism?
I'm not too sure that neoliberalism is taking root in the USA. There are some liberals who firmly believe in the concept to total nondiscrimination, but those people are few.


Most liberals I've come across are level headed and realize that a balance between liberalism and conservatism is necessary.


Too much of a good thing is never good.
Just like so many former NEOCONS have moved toward the center as well...Extremism will not work...we must work together.
Did anyone hear the Fifth Trumpet sound during the first gulf war when Saddam lit oil wells?


Prior to the first Gulf war I discovered a large underworld Satanic organization in my home town. I started to tell people about what I discovered, this was the beginning of the rest of my life! Soon I was followed and watched, and was receiving verbal death threats against myself and family members. This organization forces ans seduces its victims into playing occult games and practices, thus placeing them into spiritual bondage to witch craft/Demonic forces. Then they are forced to go threw a trancendental meditation ceremony with aid of Witchcraft this is how the Spiritual mark of the Beast is aquired. I was attacked three times by a Demon at night durring the war when said oil wells were lit on fire. The third time attacked I commanded the demon to leave in the name of Jesus. This is when this Demon took his Tail placed it on my left hand and sent waves of fire threw my soul. No LIe! Locust=Scorpion demons first woe has past. Beware of Secret Societys.
Because there are lots of stupid people out there.
next time include something to support your stupidity

No comments:

Post a Comment