Friday, February 12, 2010

IS it TRUE that a WOMANS backside can REALLY become ROOTED to the CHAIR?

..it has been known on occasion....there have been days (and night) when I could hardly leaf it....I should stop being such a sap and move it!IS it TRUE that a WOMANS backside can REALLY become ROOTED to the CHAIR?
...you're always full of surprises...lol

Report Abuse


IS it TRUE that a WOMANS backside can REALLY become ROOTED to the CHAIR?
and mens too ive seen it happen...
Is that not the SAME for Men????!!
Not really rooted; it's more of a suction cup type of thing.
I guess it's no different then A man and his remote.
yer sure..same as blokes are rooted to chair with hand rooted to remote..
you see those fat butts
LOL! No, I do not think that that is true.





:-)
Yes, I've seen it happen...She and the chair were taken out to the garden and planted,,,by the end of summer they had a whole new couch,,however she was still rooted to it but, now there was room for others, too..
YES, my ex gf suffered the same fate. She was just stuck to a chair, on the occasions she could be bothered to get out of bed.





Her mother said she had the cutest bottom as a baby, but not many have ever seen it since so I wouldnt know.
Yes, with my unique rooting system I am saving the Brazilian Rainforest single-handed ... or should that be double-buttocked?
Not in my case. I am a very energetic person. I sit at work but I am using my brain all day long.
If she sits on her ars long enough
Just because you are in a hissy fit and want to blame all women cos you go out with a lazy cow. Not all woman are lazy you have to work more to find those independent go getter's.





I love doing stuff and getting out adventure style and love introducing my BF too all things i love doing.





If i could i would smack you silly so it would give you a clear head, so you would realise why are you going out with some one that you don't have fun with and for thinking all woman are lazy:-)





Answer to your question NO
If shes got a really rounded bum then I suppose.
Only when she's on Yahoo Answers swooning over you!
I would so slap you right now if I could get out of this chair!!!!
ha ha ha oh yeah,,
tis true I am living proof
  • curly hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment