Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I dye my hair every time my roots are 1';long or so, about every 9 - 10 weeks. Is it true that it can cause me

I dye my hair using dyes from the store. I only dye my hair every 9 to 10 weeks. I was told that I will go bald if I continue to do this. Is that true?I dye my hair every time my roots are 1';long or so, about every 9 - 10 weeks. Is it true that it can cause me
ive been dying my hair for over 10 years, and my mom has been for over 20 i think. and both of us have REALLY thick hair, always have, and I'm sure we always will. Just as long as you're not bleaching it all the time, you should be fine!I dye my hair every time my roots are 1';long or so, about every 9 - 10 weeks. Is it true that it can cause me
I used to bleach my hair between the ages of 18-20, and I melted it together a few times before finally leaving it to the professionals.





I've now been bald for eleven months, because what I had left looked like Bozo the Clown. I'll admit my dyeing days were back in the Bush I administration, but I imagine it had something to do with it. be very careful.
ok, so don't let that chick scare you when she said her brother is going bald from dying his hair... HE IS A MAN... MEN GO BALD BY GENETICS... so that is not a good example.





ANYHOW... YOU AREN'T DYING YOUR HAIR OFTEN ENOUGH FOR IT TO CAUSE SUCH DAMAGE!!!!!!!!





check with whoever cuts your hair to use a less harmful dye, but seriously.... if you are constantly growing new hair... and constantly getting it cut... then why would you go bald??? is the dye going to stop your hair from growing or something? whoever told you that was a moron.
Hi sweetie! No, it is not true! Hair color even permanent hair color covers the hairstrand. Hair bleach or hair lighteners damage hair. They make it weak. Permanents or straighteners hurt the hair more than color. If you are using a color --blacks, browns, reds or blondes there is no problems. Funky colors sometimes contain metals and they can damage hair. Most permanent hair colors make the hair feel thicker and volumized. I've colored mine blonde from a medium brown for 35 years through being a lifeguard, having 4 kids, (it's not true that haircolor hurts the fetus) working in salons and now some gray hairs. I can't wait to do mine--I've used all kinds from salon color to the cheapest store brand and never had a problem. I do my roots every month and it looks beautiful. You are doing everything correctly so don't worry! Highlights and streaks are bleaching so a little more damaging so a salon is a better bet. Wish you luck!
no but u have a higher chance of getting cancer. well, i dye my hair, too but i personally don't really care!
the only way you would go bald is if, you are not using the dye correctly and/or perming your hair and/or you leave the dye on too long...otherwise, your hair will not fall off if you just dye your roots...ur not the first nor the last person to actually dye ur roots all the time...I'm a hair stylist, I should know...
yes %26amp; not only that. when the product you are using contain too many harmful chemicals it can cause cancer too. dye your hair at least 6 months after.
no i do my'n much sooner then that and have been for many years, make sure that deep condition your hair a couple of days before you color, and always after you color. keep your scalp clean and massage it while you wash. your hair once it leaves your scalp is dead, so what you put in your body and how clean your hair follicles are is more important than what you put on it.
no i dont see this happening. what kind of colour are you using on it? Hair should only fall out if you are overprocessing the product you are using, make sure u always follow manufactures instructions when dealing with chemicals.


not sure if u do this but when u are colouring your roots remember to colour the roots let develop, u should take colour thru ur ends for the last 5 to 10 mins of ur developing time this helps to prevent colour buildup in the hair. u should only take a colour straight thru if it has faded drastically or u r changing ur colour, also remember that colour on colour goes darker so if u eventually wanna go lighter then what you r now u r gonna need to visit a salon.
Well your hair could break off short. And you could have really dry hair. My brother dyed his hair dark brown one time and kept dying it and dying it for like 3 years and hairs kept breaking off. And when he tried to grow it out it would grow. It would stay the same leangth throught the whole year. So he went to my hair stylist and he had a look at it. And it turned out that he had died his hair so much that the hair got really weak and so he had to let the dye grow out. And as it was growing his hair kept breaking off and it was really short. When he first dyed his hair it was really nice and had that perfect shaggy look to it and it was about chin leangth but when this whole thing was over he had a shaved head b/c it got so thin and weak and kept breaking cause it was so dry and damaged. So then he had to grow it back out to his chin. He will never even touch a hair dye again after those horrible two years of hair loss. It was sad.... I feel bad for him...
I dont think that you will go bald, but your hair will start to look very dead. Your hair will be brittle and the color won't be as bright or shiny. You should lay off the dying, or just use the root touch up system from Nice'N'Easy. It's just not a good idea to dye your hair that much.
yup it is tru. my oldest brother used to dye his hair different colors and paid extra for the ones that dont harm your hair, and hes going bald before hes 25. you should think about that one.
You will not go bald from coloring your hair with store bought color. However it can get dry,be over colored, or start breaking if it gets colored over %26amp; over again. When coloring your hair try doing just the out growth first and the last few minutes pull it through. This ensures that what wasn't colored before ( the roots) gets colored and what's faded (mid strand %26amp; ends) gets refreshed. This ensures that when you color your hair it stays healthy %26amp; nothing gets dry brittle or over colored. Hope that helped

No comments:

Post a Comment