Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is it true that only Cherokee Indians have 3 roots on their teeth?

I had a tooth pulled yesterday, and the dentist asked me how much Cherokee Indian did I have in me. I was puzzled, I had no idea. He said of all the peoples teeth he has pulled in 50 years anytime their was a tooth with 3 roots instead of 2 that person was either Cherokee Indian or had some in them. I never heard of this, and I was curious. How can a person find out if they really have Indian in them? Thanks.Is it true that only Cherokee Indians have 3 roots on their teeth?
wow, weird...i'm half cherokee and had no idea about this, but i've also never had a tooth pulled. fascinating.Is it true that only Cherokee Indians have 3 roots on their teeth?
Most people's upper molars have 3 roots (the lower ones usually have 2) - although it varies for wisdom teeth. If it was an upper molar, your dentist was just messing :)
Yes, this is infact a weird but truthful fact. I am surprised you didn't know this

No comments:

Post a Comment