Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I was told when I was little if you pull out a hair and the root comes out, it will never grow back. True?

If not, how does it grow back? (maybe what I need is just a good explanation of hair growth) :)I was told when I was little if you pull out a hair and the root comes out, it will never grow back. True?
I wish! Getting my brows and whowho waxed it not a walk in the park.I was told when I was little if you pull out a hair and the root comes out, it will never grow back. True?
No, it will grow back. It was probably your parents trying to get you to keep from pulling on your hair. Hair is grows from the follicle, try Wikipedia.
if that were true, then when i pluck my eye brows or wax my legs my hair should never grow back, but unfortunaly it does. hair grows from a folicle and it grows from dead skin cells that your body turns into hair. the only way to stop it from growing is laser surgery because it kills the follicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment