Sunday, February 7, 2010

Is it true that Rap music roots can be traced to Sqaure Dance Callers?

yeah watch this





Grab your ****** and pull her hair


throw her down like you just dont care


kick her from side to side


let your friends take a ride


now switch it back and get your ho


leave a hand print so she'll know


when you say it once thats fair


twice the Biacth will have no hair





as you can see you can rap this or sing it in a square dance fashion either way it works..i know im brillaintIs it true that Rap music roots can be traced to Sqaure Dance Callers?
that was worth my time

Report Abuse


Is it true that Rap music roots can be traced to Sqaure Dance Callers?
Close; it was actually Polka, but don't feel badly, people often confuse Rap's origin. (rofl)
Ever heard Squaredance rap by Sir Mix-a-lot?


You could be right!
I would like to see a doctoral dissertation on that. LOL
Nope, they trace their roots to cow tipping and the sounds the bovines make when they fall over.
LOL


true
My Grand Pappy was a rapper with the Hootch Makin'; Hooligans
that makes since! its close to the truth!
Oh, I thought it was related to that yodeling from the Alps.


Are you sure?








*spitchus has the best answer I think I have ever read here on Y!A.*
This really doesn't answer your question but it reminded me of the country or bluegrass guys that recorded Gin and Juice. Freakin hilarious! My cousin had it, I'm pretty sure he downloaded it.
i wanna dance when spitchus is calling...
HaHa....Could be true...LOL
there's diet coke all over my brand new computer screen.......


thanks for the laugh
WAT BOUT RAP
Would not surprise me at all.Shame this so call form of music cant seem to find its way in the world of decent music.All the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment