Sunday, February 7, 2010

Is it true that a tree's root system is bigger than its branches?

Please state your reference sources.Is it true that a tree's root system is bigger than its branches?
If I understand your question correctly, at least for my favourite tree it is true.It is referenced here.





http://www.parks.ca.gov/default.asp?page鈥?/a>





This lists some additional information. One of the most magnificent and inspiring things I have ever seen in nature.





http://www.treesofmystery.net/sequoia.ht鈥?/a>Is it true that a tree's root system is bigger than its branches?
The only way to know for sure is to start digging and measuring.


You can't believe everything, just because you find it on the internet.
Most men would like to claim their ';man root'; i.e. penis, is bigger than their ';branches'; i.e.fingers, but I have found it isn't always true.
Not true for the Japanese maple I have just uprooted.


It was actually small enough to go into a pot whilst awaiting a new location.
I'm following Betty next door, this question bites.
yes.
Yes
Depends on the tree soft lad

No comments:

Post a Comment