Friday, February 12, 2010

Isn't it true that the New England Patriots are Communist and to root for the Giants is to root for mom &?

apple pie?Isn't it true that the New England Patriots are Communist and to root for the Giants is to root for mom %26amp;?
You're just mad because you know New England is going to kill the Giants.





Go Patriots!Isn't it true that the New England Patriots are Communist and to root for the Giants is to root for mom %26amp;?
No. Any true American would root for the Pats to make it a clean sweep of the reg season and the playoffs... and to become the most perfect football team of all time.
Thats like saying the ';49'ers'; are gay because they are from San Francisco. Who knows.
N O, That is false.
your silly today
earth.
But I like Lemon pie better than apple.
I do not know, I do know that my little brother try out for patriots kicker, he very good at footbal and try to learn american footbal
Why would rooting for the GIANTS be a vote for Mom and apple pie?





New York is a Hillary state. Its a commie liberal state and that's why I';m proud to be from it..:)





BTW, I'm rooting for the Patriots.
Let's just take the Giants, to be on the safe side.wink wink.


Everybody ready for some foot ball? And, it's not even monday night.
No. But best to root for the Giants if you like a winner. I pick them by 3.
Junior??? You changed your name...what are ya tryin' to do confuse me??? LOL





I am watching the super bowl for the first time. I asked a question about football and got some good insight to the game and I'm rooting for the Patriots all the way...I have no knowledge of their being communistic? Where did you hear that and what difference would that make to the game itself? Would love to hear from you on this since I'm completely ignorant of it. Thanks! Pami ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment