Friday, February 12, 2010

DOI: If this clip is true will anyone else be rooting for Michael Underwood?

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/dancingonice鈥?/a>





I thought he was lovely the year he did and felt gutted for him when he broke his ankle :-(DOI: If this clip is true will anyone else be rooting for Michael Underwood?
Yeah I really liked Michael.....he could have gone far in the competition :] I do hope he comes back this year! Not sure about Ray Quinn in it though if it's true.......don't really like him lol :]DOI: If this clip is true will anyone else be rooting for Michael Underwood?
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/dancingonice鈥?/a>





I'll have Raef - you can have Michael !
Loved him last year, I was gutted when he had to stop (brave boy, I'd not chance it again) hope he does well.


Chloe fecking Madeley..............celeb my @rse. I know they often scrape the bottom of the z-lister barrell but that's just taking the p!ss
Aww, Michael was great that year, he could have went far..





With Ray Quinn on that list it definately shows they are scraping the barrel - ex-RTV stars..





I would laugh if he comes 2nd in this one too - classic
Well I certainly wouldn't be unhappy to see him invited back for a second go Gart - One of my faves last year !
Yes I felt for him last time so figers crossed he will be ok this time will have a weakness but it should be ok.
I will, I wanted him to win last time
I might root for Todd Carty.

No comments:

Post a Comment