Friday, February 12, 2010

Alright ladies and gentlemen: do you think the following to be true at the root of it?

Dr.Laura's book, '; The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands'; come to three conclusions about men.





1) Let the man be your hero, and stroke our ego when we are.





2) Feed me well. While take out ok from time to time, cooking a good meal at home goes a long way to showing love.





3) Sex. Give me plenty. Because if I'm being satisfied at home I'm not out looking elsewhere.





FOR MEN: So do you think men can be boiled down to these three basic things?





FOR WOMEN: Do you think it could be that easy?





So you know, I believe she is right on the money.Alright ladies and gentlemen: do you think the following to be true at the root of it?
um, I'm a guy, and I think I can QUITE agree with that.Alright ladies and gentlemen: do you think the following to be true at the root of it?
i hope it's not that easy. I'm a horrible cook. lol jk.





I'm very independent, and i hate being saved so to speak. so yeah i believe Dr. Laura needs to look at so real people that aren't from the 40's when she writes her next book
if thats all men need to be happy in a relationship then i feel sorry for all you guys out there. theres gotta be more than that. it seems like men are pets with no proper functioning brain thats capable of thinking and making good sound decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment