Friday, February 5, 2010

Is it true that only Cherokee Indians have 3 roots on their teeth?

I had a tooth pulled yesterday, and the dentist asked me how much Cherokee Indian did I have in me. I was puzzled, I had no idea. He said of all the peoples teeth he has pulled in 50 years anytime their was a tooth with 3 roots instead of 2 that person was either Cherokee Indian or had some in them. I never heard of this, and I was curious. How can a person find out if they really have Indian in them? Thanks.Is it true that only Cherokee Indians have 3 roots on their teeth?
That is just plain sillyIs it true that only Cherokee Indians have 3 roots on their teeth?
I am half Cherokee and have had a jaw tooth pulled, but it was normal, 4 roots and all.


It may be a trait, but I have never heard of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment